What is Furniture? – Overview of Furniture
What is Furniture?.
Furniture is one of the essential items in people’s daily life, the origin of Chinese furniture dates back to the Neolithic era. These four factors are interrelated and limit each other. Because furniture is to satisfy the material needs and certain uses of people, and the design and manufacture of furniture is still subject to physical factors and external appearance. Wardrobe, table, bed, chair and other large furniture, suitable for indoor use.
Furniture is both a material product and an artistic creation. Furniture where people often talk about the type, quantity, function, form, style and production level of the furniture. Furniture also reflects the sociality and lifestyle of a country or region in a certain historical period. Therefore, furniture is a rich and profound witness of a historical society.
What elements make up furniture?
It is a certain combination and connection between materials and components used to make furniture. Includes interior and exterior textures of furniture. Interior structure refers to a certain combination of interior parts, it depends on the change of materials and the development of science and technology. The exterior texture of the furniture is in direct contact with the human body. It is a direct reflection of the external pattern, because this must be adjusted to the human body in terms of size and shape. For example, the chair has the appropriate height of the back of the chair, the depth, the inclination of the back can eliminate people’s feeling of fatigue.
Chất liệu đồ nội thất?
Đồ nội thất được làm từ nhiều chất liệu khác nhau thông qua quá trình xử lý kỹ thuật hàng loạt, chất liệu là cơ sở vật chất của đồ nội thất. Các nhà thiết kế phải làm những việc sau:
- Quen thuộc về chủng loại, đặc tính, quy cách và nguồn nguyên liệu;
- Theo các vật liệu hiện có để thiết kế các sản phẩm tuyệt vời, để tận dụng tốt nhất mọi thứ;
- Sử dụng tốt các loại vật liệu mới, để nâng cao chất lượng sản phẩm, tăng vẻ đẹp của sản phẩm, ngoài gỗ, kim loại, nhựa thường dùng còn có mây, tre, thủy tinh, cao su, vải, ván trang trí, da, bọt biển, nhựa gia cường sợi thủy tinh, v.v. Tuy nhiên, không phải vật liệu nào cũng có thể được sử dụng trong sản xuất đồ nội thất.
Việc ứng dụng các vật liệu nội thất cũng có tính chọn lọc nhất định, trong đó các yếu tố sau cần được xem xét:
- Công nghệ chế biến: Công nghệ chế biến vật liệu ảnh hưởng trực tiếp đến quá trình sản xuất đồ nội thất. Đối với vật liệu gỗ, trong quá trình gia công, muốn xem xét nó có bị ảnh hưởng bởi độ ẩm và sinh ra co ngót, giãn nở, xốp không. độ dẻo, biến dạng nhiệt dẻo, v.v. Vật liệu thủy tinh nên xem xét độ giòn nóng, độ cứng, v.v.
- Kết cấu và chất lượng bề ngoài: Kết cấu của vật liệu quyết định cảm giác đặc biệt về chất lượng bề ngoài của sản phẩm. Gỗ thuộc vật liệu tự nhiên, kết cấu tự nhiên, hình ảnh đẹp, chân thực, cảm giác cầm tay tốt, dễ gia công, màu Sản xuất vật liệu chất lượng đồ nội thất. thời hạn sử dụng và giới hạn sử dụng.
- Tính kinh tế: Tính kinh tế của vật liệu nội thất bao gồm giá cả vật liệu, mức tiêu hao lao động chế biến của vật liệu, tỷ lệ sử dụng vật liệu và sự phong phú của nguồn vật liệu.
- Độ bền: Về độ bền, lực kẹp, hiệu suất chống tách và mô đun đàn hồi cần được xem xét.
- Hiệu suất trang trí bề mặt: Trong các trường hợp chung, hiệu suất trang trí bề mặt đề cập đến lớp phủ, keo dán, tác phẩm điêu khắc, màu sắc, nóng, cháy và tính khả thi trang trí khác của nó.
Furniture is made from various materials through a series of technical processing, the material is the material base of the furniture. Designers must do the following:
- Familiarity with types, characteristics, specifications and sources of materials;
- According to the existing materials to design excellent products, to get the best out of everything;
- Good use of new materials, to improve product quality, increase product beauty, in addition to commonly used wood, metal and plastic, there are rattan, bamboo, glass, rubber, fabric, decorative board , leather, sponge, fiberglass reinforced plastic, etc. However, not all materials can be used in the manufacture of furniture.
The application of interior materials is also selective, in which the following factors should be considered:
- Processing technology: Material processing technology directly affects the furniture production process. For wood materials, in the process of processing, want to consider whether it is affected by moisture and produces shrinkage, expansion, and porosity. ductility, thermoplastic deformation, etc. Glass materials should consider hot brittleness, hardness, etc.
- Texture and appearance quality: The texture of the material determines the distinctive feel of the product’s appearance quality. Wood belongs to natural materials, natural texture, beautiful image, realistic, good hand feeling, easy to process, color Production of furniture quality materials. shelf life and limit of use.
- Economy: The economics of interior materials include the price of the material, the labor consumption of the material, the rate of use of the material, and the abundance of the material.
Strength: In terms of strength, clamping force, anti-separation performance and elastic modulus should be considered.
- Surface decoration performance: In general cases, surface decoration performance refers to its coating, glue, sculpture, color, heat, fire and other decorative feasibility.
The form of the furniture?
The external appearance of the furniture presents itself directly to the user’s eyes, that is, the visual performance of function and structure. The external appearance of furniture depends on its structure, especially the external structure, and different exterior forms can be represented by the same texture.
What is the function of furniture?
The function of furniture products is divided into 4 aspects, namely technical function, economic function, usability function and aesthetic function. As the economy grew, the best pieces of furniture kept their value and added more functional value. For example, the kees of Harmoor furniture in the European style.
Classic style (3 kinds of classic style)
Color coordination is the first element of product arrangement. If you can use harmonious colors, you can decorate your beloved home more arbitrarily.
Black + white + gray = classic + eternal.
Black combines with white to create a strong visual effect, and gray universally blends between them, alleviating the sense of visual conflict of black and white, thus creating a fragrance. other taste. Modern, filled with cool tones and futuristic moves.
Silver blue + orange = modern + traditional
The color arrangement is preferred with the blue part and the orange part, representing the contemporary and the traditional, the intersection of the ancient and the modern, the collision providing a simultaneous visual experience. Preserve the surreal taste and restore the ancient taste and original color. Just going up in the chroma of both sides some changes, so that the two kinds of colors can give a new kind of life to the space.
Blue + white = warm + romantic
Ordinary people stay indoors, do not dare to try too dark colors, thinking or using white is safer. Greek island, all houses are white, ceiling, floor, streets are whitewashed, light tones.
About the color difference
Furniture is different due to different production batches, different factories causing color difference. There’s basically a matter of proportions like paint, leather, fabric.
The difference in the color of the wood itself, the wood ring, the color is not the same.
- According to the style of furniture can be divided into: modern furniture, postmodern furniture, European classical furniture, American furniture, classical Chinese furniture, neoclassical furniture. vintage, new decorative furniture, korean pastoral furniture, mediterranean furniture….
- According to the materials used, the furniture is divided into: jade furniture, solid wood furniture, plank furniture, soft furniture, rattan furniture, bamboo furniture, furniture metal, plastic furniture, steel furniture and other materials such as glass, marble, ceramics, inorganic minerals, fiber cloth, turpentine, etc.
- According to the function furniture is divided into: office furniture, outdoor furniture, living room furniture, bedroom furniture, study furniture, children’s furniture, dining room furniture, bathroom furniture, furniture kitchen furniture (equipment) and auxiliary furniture.
- Furniture by structure classification: table and chair furniture, folding furniture, combination furniture, wall furniture, hanging furniture.
- Furniture classified according to the effect of the model includes: ordinary furniture and art furniture.
- According to the classification of furniture products can be divided into: high-end, intermediate, intermediate and low-end.
- According to the use of furniture can be divided into: indoor furniture and outdoor furniture.
Furniture styles in different periods and countries
Ming Dynasty style
The characteristics of furniture in the Ming Dynasty can be summarized by three points:
- Usually harder species of trees are used to make all kinds of hardwood furniture.
- Unpainted, fully reflect the wood grain and original color.
- Adopt wooden frame structure, pay much attention to the shape of furniture.
European design furniture
This is classic chic and elegant style. High-end European furniture is the first choice with furniture made of durable plastic.
Nordic style furniture
Mainly referring to the 4 northern countries in Europe which are Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland in terms of interior design style. Because these 5 countries are located near the arctic, the climate is cold, and the forest resources are rich, so they have formed a unique interior decoration style. Nordic household returns to nature, favors lasting appeal, adds a modern, practical, sophisticated artistic design style. European furniture emphasizes the perfect combination of simple structure and comfortable function, even if to design a chair, not only should pursue its beautiful model, pay more attention to mechanical engineering. human body, the way its delicate curves fit together perfectly when it comes to human contact. body, it broke through the process, the technology of the rigid idea, melted into the main body consciousness of man, to become full of rationality.
American style furniture
American style furniture with special emphasis on comfort, breathability, practicality with multi-function.
Above are some brief introductions about indoor and outdoor furniture. If you want to learn more, follow us and you will find more knowledge about home decoration and new design trends.
HARMOOR VIETNAM CO., LTD
LEADING EXPORTING SUPPLY AND MANUFACTURER IN VIETNAM